Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Scarf Pattern

Moms Blue Scarf

Materials
N hook
Red heart super saver Turqua

Ch 22
Row 1 hdc in 2 nd ch from hook and ea ch across (21 hdc)
Row 2 ch 2 turn ( not first hdc) hdc in blo of first hdc and ea hdc across
Row 3 -4 ch 2 turn hdc in blo of ea hdc across
Row 5 ch 3 ( 1st dc) sk nxt hdc, dc in next hdc then dc in skipped hdc ( cross stitch made) , dc next hdc, cross st over next 2 hdc continue in this pattern to end
Row 6 ch 3 turn,* sk next dc dc in next dc then dc in skipped dc cross stitch made, dc in next dc then repeat from * across
Row 7-10 ch2 not first hdc, hdc in blo of ea st across
Repeat rows 5 - 10 until desired length
Mom's scarf was 80 rows end with 4 hdc rows
At end of last row you can finish off if you like or like I did twist the beginning and sew the last and first row together with sl st finish off and weave in ends


I don't have a picture of this scarf it was a gift to my Mom at Christmas and I didn't get the picture taken. I hope you will try this scarf pattern and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment