Monday, September 29, 2014

My Crocheted Pocket Tissue Holders

Christmas is approaching fast and like most years I am behind on getting started on my gifts. I have some started but not very far along. My daughter wanted me to make a hat for a co worker so I did and then for fun I made these two pocket tissue holders. I am working on a couple of more designs but these two were my first experiment, now to refine them before I give them away as gifts. I worked them as I went and didn't have a pattern. Thought I would share a picture of them



 
I will share the others when I get them done too.
The other things I have been working on for my Grandson who wanted them is Pokemon Balls, here are the two I have done
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
That is what I have been doing among several WIP so more later.
 
Until Next Time Keep on Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment