Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crocheted Warmers, Muff, and Scarf


I have been crocheting fingerless gloves, scarfs and a muff. They have all been simple patterns. The muff is a little harder but I made it up as I went and it seemed to turn out good. The scarfs have been made with fun fur and cha cha yarn and the muff is made with cha cha and worsted weight yarn. The fingerless gloves are made with the body worsted weight yarn and the trim with fun fur. The muff has ribbed cuffs on each side to make it warmer when you put your hands in it. My Granddaughter is modeling one of the scarfs with the matching muff. She is also modeling the fingerless gloves they are made in the gray ones shorter than the black and variegated ones. The fingerless gloves are a simple rectangle then sown up leaving 7 st unworked near the top for the thumb. I have the pattern that I made for the muff if anyone is interested just let me know. This picture shows the ribbed cuffs on the muff that my Granddaughter is modeling in the picture above


No comments:

Post a Comment