Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crocheted Scarf


I crocheted a simple scarf with tassels to match my winter coat and it was really easy and fast to do. I finished it in one evening.Here is the pattern.

Scarf
I used Soft Boucle yarn
H hook
Black Red Heart Super Saver Yarn

with Soft Boucle and H hook
ch 19
Row 1 dc in 4th ch from hk and in ea ch across turn
Row 2 ch 3 (1st dc) dc in ea dc across turn
Row 3-75 (or as long as you want your scarf to be) repeat row 2
when you get to desired length finish off. weave in end

Edge
attach black yarn in 1st dc of last row worked with a sl st, ch1 and sc in same dc ch 3 sk 1 dc sc in next dc continue around entire outside edge of scarf join in first sc with a sl st and finish off. I made fringe from both the boucle yarn and black yarn and attached to both ends of scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment