Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hats for warmth

I haven't added anything for awhile but I have been busy. We have had some very cold days here in KC and my daughter teaches 4th grade. Many if not all of her students were coming to school with out hats and gloves on and this broke my heart. I got busy and in 4 days had made a stocking hat for each of them in here class, 20 hats. Then I realize many in the school didn't have any either so it is back to work and as of right now I have made 7 more hats and working on more for the others in the school who need them. I also made so far 23 hats for the American Indian reservation in SD where the actual temps have been -28degrees. These are simple easy hats to make and that is the key to getting many done at once. Check the need in your area and maybe you can help out to

No comments:

Post a Comment