Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Baskets a Work In Progress

Easter is coming fast and I have started working on Easter Baskets for each of my grandkids. I am crocheting a lego block one for my 2 year old grandson, I Pokemon ball for my 20 yr old grandson and a Tradis for my 19 yr old granddaughter.  I hope they turn out okay but it is a work in progress with a lot of ripping and starting again for me. When I get them done I will show pictures here and hopefully will be able to write the patterns down but since I am doing these as I go I am not sure on the patterns. We will see later how it goes.


I am also working on a picture book for my little grandson that will have pictures of family and things he is familiar with that correspond to the alphabet. He loves doing his ABC's and I thought he would like a book like that. When I get it done I will show it here on the blog but for now I thought I would share the idea with you.


For now keep being crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment