Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crocheted Cross Bookmark


I know it has been awhile since I wrote anything but I have been busy. I have been crocheting dish clothes and potholders for a place that provides a home for the homeless families to help them get back on their feet. I also have been crocheting these Cross Bookmarks that I designed to sell and the money going to our missions at our church. Right now we have homes in South Africa, Thailand, and India and we also help local organizations. I am giving all the money made from these to our missions department to help in any way it can. This is a simple design but really following Christ is simple and it is simply important to love and help others and so that is why I kept the design simple. This is one way I hope to be able to do something to help. If you are interested in getting any of the crosses you can contact me at lhxpmdj@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment