Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tardis, Lego, Pokemon Crocheted Baskets for Easter

I know I am a little late sharing the Easter Baskets I crocheted for my Grandkids but things have been busy and I am behind. I decided this year to make a basket of something they all liked. For my smallest grandson 2 yrs old I made a Lego basket because he loves legos. He calls them crackers for some reason but he loves to play and build with them and he loves the lego cartoons and the movie. He will watch Lego Batman and Lego Star Wars over and over and over again. So what better basket than a lego basket.

Of course he, now that the goodies are gone he likes to wear the basket on his head as a hat. My little lego man.
For my 19 year old granddaughter is was easy to know what to make her because her and I have a love of all things Dr Who. So for her I decided to make her a crocheted Tardis Bag for her basket. I figured she could use it after all the goodies were gone as a bag.


Last for my 20 year old grandson I made a Pokemon ball basket. Even at this age he and his friends still like Pokemon so what better thing to make than a Pokemon ball. 



I just made these up as I went and now I am trying to write down the patterns. When will I learn to write them down as I go? Probably never. I hope to have the patterns later but no promises. I may have to make these again just to get the patterns down. Of course I am sure that I will find someone who would be happy to have them if I do.

These were a hit with the Grandkids as you can see in these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment